• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 70" Velox

robj

70cc twin V2
I found that if I sanded the inside of the cowl with some 100 grit sandpaper or a dremel sanding drum ever so slightly that it fits much better. I had a few high spots in the fiberglass and once I smoothed it out it slipped on nicely. My wing tube was quite tight initially but after about 30 flights it loosened up a touch and fits snug, but easily now. Perfect.

This worked out fine. Mostly took the bumpys off the figerglass.

bob418

New to GSN!
All new to the tread, and thought I would post a picture of the twins!! they both have Syssa 30cc engines!! WP_20121218_004.jpg to say the least I love this plane :)

Manta

70cc twin V2
I really would like to fly one of the new ones. The original was radical.. high alpha was very good. These got my interest. i dont see many videos of these tho floating around which makes me sad.

Feral

Spewin gazza I would have grabbed it if ups would let you post it to me. Got a Hanger9 funtana instead

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well that's good, "only lasted 4 flights" usually is bad news. :D

Yeah, it wasn't an easy decision. It went like this:

Wife: Where'd our money go?
Me: Well, I got this new Airplane, and it needed...
Wife: Sell one. Pay us back.
Me: :cursing:
Wife: Now.
Me. Ok.