• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

35CC 3D Plane

gyro

GSN Contributor
Check contact information on their web page. Don't count on is getting back to you in the same week... at least they're honest.

I've never had to wait more than 2 days for them to return a phone call.

And as a bonus, they're also on this forum!
[MENTION=1155]Fromeco[/MENTION], can do drop by to answer a question?

on my switches, the wires for the deans input are a larger guage than the jr plug output wires. also, I believe the connector surcharge results from both the labor involved, and the fact fromeco uses genuine Deans plugs vs. counterfeits that are popular elsewhere.

hone

150cc
That reminds me of the first time I called fromeco. They didn't answer and I didn't bother leaving a message cause I just wanted to change the color of my switch(which wasn't a huge deal). I believe it was Mike who called me back(within the hour). I was shocked to get a return call when I didn't even leave a message. I got the switch changed and will be a customer for life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Abrams

50cc
In their contact info, it was just funny the way they stated it. If you're counting on an immediate call back... this ain't the place .

I'm debating still. There is a local place, electrodynamics, that sells 10amp switches. I'm sure that would be sufficient. I do like the Badger though. I would like to get this wrapped up this weekend, but don't have the battery yet anyway.

Abrams

50cc
Between all of the baseball games I finally got the 35cc Velox fully assembled, balance and running. That 35 is impressive.

Building my dle30 velox with a boomarc hidden pin switch and tech aero ibec. Plan to have batteries mount behind air exit on a tray I built from 1/8" hobby ply. Running 4-5565 for control surface and 1-5665 throttle. So far setting on tcurve at 0-8-22-35-66 prolly need to flatten in middle somewhere but I see no rpm gain after 57 and servo travel was setup from fully closed no idle screw to fully open. Batts I have to use are glacier 2s2600. Only mods I have done are adding a piece of 3/16 ply behind firewall to achieve required thickness a battery tray in bay behind canopy and canopy bolt tabs! Happy flying plan to maiden Saturday 9-6-14!

Just posted on velox forum 8.75# 4-5oz in tank
I was balancing earlier and I'm tail heavy with batts on tray I made. Batts will be about 3" behind tube neutral hanging from wing tube

Last edited by a moderator: