• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

30cc / 76" Extra 330

SnowDog

I'm the guy with the beard and the Chicago bears shirt...Matt is in the red shirt...sorry you couldn't make it...maybe Tulsa?

SnowDog

Btw the thread title is wrong that's all I can fix this from my laptop but not from my cell phone...I will do it later

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Guys -
I wnated to share my input based on Matt and Snow Dogs E conversion at the field. I think what we are going to do is QUICKLY create a die cut MOTOR BOX that bolts onto the current one. Then recommend CUTTING the old firewall out in the shape of your battery so you can slide it ALL the way up against the motor to put the weight forward.

they had to add a decent amount of weight to get it to balance with a LIGHT E set up

Also - anyone viewing this thread - if you are able to do a CAD drawing of a prototype wood motor box for us please contact us through email.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey Guys -
I wnated to share my input based on Matt and Snow Dogs E conversion at the field. I think what we are going to do is QUICKLY create a die cut MOTOR BOX that bolts onto the current one. Then recommend CUTTING the old firewall out in the shape of your battery so you can slide it ALL the way up against the motor to put the weight forward.

they had to add a decent amount of weight to get it to balance with a LIGHT E set up

Also - anyone viewing this thread - if you are able to do a CAD drawing of a prototype wood motor box for us please contact us through email.

Tim I just talked to my buddy Brigg. He should be contacting you asap. He has designed tons of stuff for me... most of it mods like what you are wanting to do. His designs end up on a cnc laser as well so that should help. What email should he send info to?