• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 XFC Winners!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just landed, stopped at B'dubs for some nurishment. We will start a new thread in a couple hours and start uploading. The Internet router in the house will be smokin.......

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Congrats to all contestants at XFC, it's quite an accomplishment just to compete at this level. Congrats Gabriel, Joe, and David for making the podium, well done! Thanks Tom for all the photo's over the weekend. I could not be more happy for Gabriel for getting it done this year.

Nelvick

New to GSN!
I am more than HAPPY for GABBY !!!! Well done buddy. Well Deserved !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation Herve !!!!

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Congratulations to Gabriel, Joe and David!!! What an experience to watch and witness! Great flying by all pilots. Thanks to everyone involved to make the XFC possible!! Here's my favorite shot from the weekend!

image.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You gotta give the aircraft credit too. PAU rocks! It's amazing that these airframes can handle what these guys dish out.

Both Amazing and "proof";). Some planes would not even take what I saw these guys push these planes went through just during the XFC weekend!!! (all brands not just PAU). Between practice rounds before the event, practice in days leading to the event, preliminary rounds, Saturday rounds and Sunday rounds these planes were not only brutally punished but soaked with smoke oil that needed to be cleaned every single flight. I will never, ever complain about the wear and tear from a huckfest weekend on a plane again!!!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Congratulations to Gaby!!!!!
He did not just win, he dominated, winning all four free style rounds, all four smack down rounds, and one or two known rounds.
Congratulation to Joe and David for their respective 2nd and third places on the podium.
And a big shout out to the entire PAU team who dominated this year's competition: 6 pilots in the top 8, including two on the podium for the second consecutive year is something that might never be repeated, and I could not be more proud of their accomplishment.
Gaby, David, Spencer, Bryant, Kal, Dean, Jacob, and Chris were all part of something very special, and I thank you all for the hard work you put into this.

Frank, thank you, for organizing this unique competition. We will do our best to help you bring this event back next year.