• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 XFC Winners!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
First autograph from anyone, ever. I could not be more proud to call a person my friend.

What an amazing weekend! Lori was hard at work today and shot every person in every flight except for the knowns! Yup, we have 28 videos from TODAY. I will try to get them loading as soon as we reach home tomorrow. Pics will be tomorrow or Wed. depending if we need to work when we get home tomorrow.
20150614_231606.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
First autograph from anyone, ever. I could not be more proud to call a person my friend.

What an amazing weekend! Lori was hard at work today and shot every person in every flight except for the knowns! Yup, we have 28 videos from TODAY. I will try to get them loading as soon as we reach home tomorrow. Pics will be tomorrow or Wed. depending if we need to work when we get home tomorrow.View attachment 27727

Thank you both. I had a different agenda this year, and you guys getting the shots and videos let me do it!
MUCHO GRACIAS!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Big shout out to all who took the time to keep us up to date on the XFC!! @Terryscustom and @Tseres AND @thelaw

ANOTHER big shout out to @Gabriel Altuz for your hard work, determination and all out class! You finally got the win you are so deserving of!

AND ONE MORE HUGE shout out to Herve and all the rest of Team PAU for an AMAZING weekend and the XFC!!! This has got to be one of the most talented and classy groups of ambassadors ever assembled! GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Looks like the flying and competition this year was OFF THE HOOK and all of the competitors deserve a BIG THUMBS UP!!

Regards,

Astro

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I would also like to personally Congratulate Team Pilots Johnathan Jennings and Andrew Grant for their outstanding flying and for representing Team Aeroworks at the 2015 XFC!

Great Job and I can’t wait until next year!

Rocco
Aeroworks

Attachments

• 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 277

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Well done to all winners and competitors.
There is no doubt that this is one of the toughest I've seen, with or without the weather, which by all means was typical to Muncie...I swear I saw some green in that cloud.
With those skills you've demonstrate there is no question that you are the best.
Good luck and see you all soon, I HOPE.