• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Wenatchee Huckfest Videos

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Great vid! Missed it this year but not next year! Unless of course it's the same date as MonsterFest!

Great vid! Missed it this year but not next year! Unless of course it's the same date as MonsterFest!

It will be great to see you next year! Hopefully there won't be any overlap in events next year. Because I felt so crappy this year, having them on back to back weekends this year meant too much travel for me to be able to make it to both events this year :-(

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad for 15 years old :)

[video=youtube;GIJIX5E8xDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIJIX5E8xDU[/video]

Nice video work. Very professionally done.

No secret and no doubt that Spencer is a fantastic pilot! He has the IMAC discipline and the ability to huck with the best in the world.

Loved watching him fly on your video, thanks! :thumbup:

Nice video work. Very professionally done.

No secret and no doubt that Spencer is a fantastic pilot! He has the IMAC discipline and the ability to huck with the best in the world.

Loved watching him fly on your video, thanks! :thumbup:

Thank you very much for the kind comments and I agree, the young man has an awesome future in the hobby. It's a pleasure to watch him fly!

Cheers, Bob