• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 112” - Taylorcraft by HeyLuc & Snoopy.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
What, no wheel pants?
Sorry Tony do not have any to install and I build a set of wheel pants many years ago out of balsa and ply, a lot of work and a lot more shaping and sanding. I know someone who is pretty good at building wheel pants LOL.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Wheel pants? You mean those egg shaped things that last one landing?
I never could get them to last more than a few flights, but also the grass at our field is not cut that short because if we did , we long spells of no rain and all the grass would die.

BalsaDust

I never could get them to last more than a few flights, but also the grass at our field is not cut that short because if we did , we long spells of no rain and all the grass would die.
That's where your field needs to be like ours. It's all weeds so even scalping it with the mower in the heat of the summer can't kill it.