• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 1/3 Scale Harvard with Moki 250

That is one big plane. Just up my alley. :laughing:
I helped my friend fire up his big P47 yesterday with the Mok-ster 250 up front. Holy crap, what a sound. Nothing like a Moki radial up front purring and yanking you across the garage like a rag doll. :way_to_go: You're going to love that plane. Keep us posted on the maiden.

Wish I could but can't! Look for it at Joe Nall.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That is one big plane. Just up my alley. :laughing:
I helped my friend fire up his big P47 yesterday with the Mok-ster 250 up front. Holy crap, what a sound. Nothing like a Moki radial up front purring and yanking you across the garage like a rag doll. :way_to_go: You're going to love that plane. Keep us posted on the maiden.

An engine like that in a warbird means you fly your single cylinder 50cc warbird another day. No way would I want to followup that sound with my little arf warbird.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorr to hear what happened. Always enjoyed reading about your builds but not being a scale person it was hard to comment. If I may ask where will the plane be test flowen. Will it be at the 400 club.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I went back and I cannot find any post that I said bad things about Giant Scale. How about posting my offending comments.
it was deleted. sorry we couldn't accommodate you or your preference for FG. maybe you'll start an online community one day and work to make a better place for everyone.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
GOOD BYE

Now that the Harvard is done, I'll stop posting on this site. It was mentioned that I don't post to comments, I made a bad remark and I post on other sites.

I went back and I cannot find any post that I said bad things about Giant Scale. How about posting my offending comments.

I am NOT a 3D flyer so it's hard for me to jump in on a daily basis to make any type of comment. I did comment when something was said about my build WHEN I knew what to say! The purpose of me posting was to learn from others if they were to see a mistake in my building technique, or offer an alternate way around a problem. I also hoped to help others learn from my techniques and mistakes.

Of the 4 sites that I posted on, this site had the least views, so in my opinion if I want to gather the best advice I have to go everywhere to find the masters in building.

But oh well, my life to too short to be worried that I have offended some of you. So long.

Brian

Brian, I'm not a 3D flyer either but I own a few large arfs (Yak, Sukhoi, etc). I also love to build and love to watch other builds as well. Please post your next build here. We are growing in members and will follow each and every step. But no references to FG. ;)