• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

SnowDog

I'm addicted because I'm out of flat building space...so instead of cleaning up, I'm thinking of finding some more flat space somewhere...although my kids will not be pleased if I take over the ping pong table...but it *is* tempting. ;)

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I took over and completely ruined my ping pong table in high school... wasn't long after that the table began to host beer pong tournaments so it was bound to be ruined anyways!

3dbandit

100cc
Not only does my UPS guy know that there is a lipo in the box, but he can tell the cell count and capacity. ;)

I ran out of space in a 2 car garage so i built a loft above my building space. That loft got quickly filled so now I have 3 closets (one is a walk in) filled with airplane stuff, and planes on my bedroom floor.

Am I an addict?

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
If the only time you sell one airplane is so that you can by another more expensive one.

quadracer

100cc
You might be an addict if; You're seriously considering getting a plane for your wife's Valentine's Day present....................:scaredchair: