• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
You get your AMA paid and build your new foamy. Fly 6 packs a day in your living room. Confidence is high. Get a sitter and head off to the local clubs Wed afternoon indoor fly! Then you walk in with an 8 oz foamy and they tell you it is too big and powerful. that it is to dangerous to fly in a gym. :facepalm:

gyro

GSN Contributor
You get your AMA paid and build your new foamy. Fly 6 packs a day in your living room. Confidence is high. Get a sitter and head off to the local clubs Wed afternoon indoor fly! Then you walk in with an 8 oz foamy and they tell you it is too big and powerful. that it is to dangerous to fly in a gym. :facepalm:

Wow :( :(

3dbandit

100cc

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's too bad.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Let me take a wild guess - night vapors and champs, nothing aerobatic?

Yep. I saw an as3xtra. Flying circles. I asked since my and was to big for the gym if I could pay my $5 and fly in the hall. I don't think that was appreciated. Lol. I asked if I could just stand in the corner and hover for one pack. Nope, nope and nope. Too much energy. I could hurt someone. Lol

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Yep - you have a cultural mismatch. Welcome to join my guys - Lots of my colleages are the "fly in circles" guys, but that are tolerant and amused with me - Most realize that they are far more likely to run into to me, than vice versa. Was flying "laps" recently when lots were flying, but doing the circle inverted and KE - One of the old guys explained to a newbie that "he just glued his tail on upside down"

alawson999

70cc twin V2
AS3 Xtra is kinda fun tho - Just won't quite hover on a 1S - everything else is pretty decent and kinda fun - just small version of a bigger EPP aerobat

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Where are you at?
I just found it more funny than anything. I don't care how anyone flies. Just have fun! Ask me to come early next time for a flight check. Nope, nothing over 3 oz. He told me his buddy flew his mx2 and couldn't keep it off the walls. I don't my smart reply helped. I should sneek my 5oz park jet in. Give them a thrill. Heheh! Squares

Last edited by a moderator: