• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You Just Might Be a Moron. IF......

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Burn! lol

crying.gif
Wow.... really? Maybe we ought to warn @thurmma not to fly his 42% Pilot Edge huh? Who's next? Seriously though. I thought they were building those start up stands for glow (shudder) planes. LOL

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
crying.gif
Wow.... really? Maybe we ought to warn @thurmma not to fly his 42% Pilot Edge huh? Who's next? Seriously though. I thought they were building those start up stands for glow (shudder) planes. LOL

I have a really bad back and need them. 30 center just fit and we built some for 35/40 centers (AT FOLEY not where this happened) too but they get ANCHORED!

Burn! lol

Hey man. Sorry for your incident. OUCH! One comment, and please don't take this the wrongway, I'm certainly no "safety Sally", but why are the plane stands facing into the pits? If a bird gets loose somebody is going to be eating some carbon fiber. Just an observation and maybe I don't know the situation for that club.
Hey! Make sure you come by the camp site at Nall the first Saturday night. We are planning "Cheesburgers".:fist_pump:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey man. Sorry for your incident. OUCH! One comment, and please don't take this the wrongway, I'm certainly no "safety Sally", but why are the plane stands facing into the pits? If a bird gets loose somebody is going to be eating some carbon fiber. Just an observation and maybe I don't know the situation for that club.
Hey! Make sure you come by the camp site at Nall the first Saturday night. We are planning "Cheesburgers".:fist_pump:

Not taken as wrong buddy. I recently joined this club so as not to have to trek all the way to Foley Field when I get the urge.
Really did not intend to fly bigger gassers there but more of my glow stuff. There are some pretty nice FOG's (nice fog!?!?lol) there and they all know the field is "unique". It has been mentioned that current lay out does not meet standards but the county gave it up on a locals whim. It is actually part of Magnolia Springs Landfill in Baldwin county. I don't fly a lot in summer if at all any way. And I have been told the "smell" is another issue of contention when the wind is out of the south.
The wise old farts can get figured out or not. I personally am going to sit this dance out.

Nall.....I so much want to just come and meet all you:shake: and kick back. Funds just are not available right now. Will just have to bang the keyboard together instead of sticks for now.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
You just might be a moron if you put receivers where they don't belong and then only have a dx6 so you can't turn the gyro off. Now we know.

Last edited: