• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Winners!! 1st Anniversary Speak Up and Win Contest!!

BalsaDust

View attachment 39029
Look who just backed down the driveway.
image.jpg

Everything arrived in great shape minus a small boo boo on the nose of the cowl. Gonna message Herve for the color of the red as this will be an easy fix. Small amount of reinforcement inside the cowl and a little body filler and sanding and it will be ready for some paint. Time to start saving for all the goodies to go inside it.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 39029
View attachment 39030
Everything arrived in great shape minus a small boo boo on the nose of the cowl. Gonna message Herve for the color of the red as this will be an easy fix. Small amount of reinforcement inside the cowl and a little body filler and sanding and it will be ready for some paint. Time to start saving for all the goodies to go inside it.
Nothing worse than waiting and anticipating and seeing broken stuff. I think fragile on the box must mean throw in another language.

BalsaDust

Nothing worse than waiting and anticipating and seeing broken stuff. I think fragile on the box must mean throw in another language.

Lol like I said though the box was in pretty good shape and no damage at all around where the cowl was. The box the wings where in was pretty rough but it was double boxed with plywood between the boxes. The inner box looked like brand new and nothing wrong with the wings.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
View attachment 39029
View attachment 39030

Dammit Man. I hate when that happens.:sorry:

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Congrats !! all winners ! when I first saw the post thought that crossed my mind too, was, shouldn't end up with one gripe session. it didn't. that's kudos to all participants (me inclusive :) )

Wishing GSN too. to Keep growing. Strength to strength

i.e SleepyC Bartman and all Staff members for making this happen

PS
did it sound like Oscars looser's speech ? Just Kidding !!!