Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bolts

Discussion in 'Beginners' Lounge' started by ChickenBalls, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

11009207_10203868033724398_7594844078952126907_n.jpg

Jetpainter likes this.
  2. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

@Jetpainter that's actually the 50cc Edge wing isn't it?

3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Sure is.;)

ChickenBalls likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada

A sh1t been using them for a while nun have come loose up to now, but guess what I will be doing in the next couple of days thanks for the heads up. Though the rubber would hold them tight guess NOT.

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Mine have never loosened up, but my flying buddy lost two the day he maidened his 35% Pilot Extra 330SC. One on the first flight which he replaced and checked all the others, and then lost another on the second flight. He didn't have enough thread sticking out to drill his. He never lost another after the first day.

One other thing I did was to JB Weld the studs in the wing. The Chinese blind nuts in the wing were such a sloppy fit I thought it was necessary. Putting a hitch pin in doesn't really do you any good if the stud falls out.;)

Rusty 73, ChickenBalls and Snoopy1 like this.