• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bags

mndless

Don't know a thing..
How are you managing the Pilot bags in your trailer? Long handles like that make them a bit problematic to hang... I would assume...

Thanks for the input!

thurmma

150cc
mndless;8532 wrote: How are you managing the Pilot bags in your trailer? Long handles like that make them a bit problematic to hang... I would assume...

Thanks for the input!

I have Wing-tote bags which also have the long handles and I use a strap from the top edge on the side of my trailer, string it through the handle and hook the other end at another point on the top edge and snug it so there is no slack in the strap and let them ride :)

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
mndless;8532 wrote: How are you managing the Pilot bags in your trailer? Long handles like that make them a bit problematic to hang... I would assume...

Thanks for the input!

No trailer for me. Bought a Ford Flex to transport my planes. Perfect vehicle for our hobby.

Thanks for the input!

I hate the long handles also. I end up looping them around themselves a few times to shorten.

T.I.T

30cc
RJ 706;8443 wrote: If you decide to consider an over the counter product, take a look at the Pilot bags.Built to last and a good value for the price. Got mine from Donnie at Chief..

I'll third this. I love my Pilot wing bag and the price that came with it.:greedy_dollars: I got mine from Chief as well. I came from using a wing tote bag and will never look back. The straps on the Pilot bag are not as long as the wing tote bag, I can actually carry the Pilot bag on my shoulder and not have it drag on the ground. LOL. I have a couple guys I fly with who will be making the switch with their next planes.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
At first I thought this was a thread about my mother-in-law, but then I read closer and saw it said WING bags, not WIND bags!:cocksure:

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
I have a Wing Tote bag also, and it has held up well. Just have to be careful with the zippers. Even at first glance the Pilot bag just blew the Wing Tote away. I've had mine for a year now and it still looks like the day I bought it.