• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bags

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Supreme6;8592 wrote: Maybe small D rings on the edge of the bags would be nice?

Funny... that is the mod I always get. A short nylon loop at each end... couple of inches that I use to hang the bags... such a nice solution, not sure why it is hard to get.

wsantore

New to GSN!
Don't forget AirWild. Their wing bags are first class (great padding, wing tube holders, spare pockets, shoulder straps and hanging clips). Have both the 100 and 150 cc sizes.

dp2826

50cc
You guys got any pics of securing wing bags in the trailer? I have mine with the leading edge sitting on the floor of the trailer with two bungees to keep them upright.

jaybird

70cc twin V2
dp2826;9189 wrote: You guys got any pics of securing wing bags in the trailer? I have mine with the leading edge sitting on the floor of the trailer with two bungees to keep them upright.

That's how the planes on the shelf of my trailer are done.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I'll work on a picture, but I hang mine.

The wing bags have a small nylon loop at each end... extends maybe 2 inches out. I have two D rings mounted near the top of the trailer side walls. Nylon loop snaps into a carabiner.. so the bags are hung from each end. Then I have a loose bungie chord that attaches above and below running through the center of the bag just to keep them from bouncing around.

One set hangs above the shelf and another below

reyn3545

100cc
I used Jackie Sacks (mentioned earlier).... great quality, friendly service. It took a while, several weeks, but worth the wait.