• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wing Bags???

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I've had good luck with them, I buy direct. Valley view RC also has some that are exactly like hobby pak. I recently picked a couple up from them because Hobby Pak was closed for several weeks.. They have 10% off right now to, not how that compares to getting them direct from HP: http://www.valleyviewrc.com/estore/accessories/wing-bags.html

I thought the VV bags looked like the hobbypak. I added bag to my cart, and shipping was $25, I quickly emptied my cart.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Oh, didn't see that! I ordered a couple bags with other stuff so shipping was not bad.
I just loaded bag in cart. I think its just the size of the box is large, thus the crazy cost on shipping. I think Tom and them use priority mail a lot, and bet that $25 was priority 2 day. I shoulda emailed them and asked, but was already frustrated after dealing with sdshobby knuckle heads, that I saw Spot on bag $8 shipping and jumped on it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been tempted to jump on the carbon landing gear and wing tubes at SDShobby but a little scared. The Canadian builders have been buying parts from them and having good luck it seems.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I've been tempted to jump on the carbon landing gear and wing tubes at SDShobby but a little scared. The Canadian builders have been buying parts from them and having good luck it seems.

I went threw ebay, and it turned into a cluster buck. If you try them, go direct, may be a little different, than dealing threw ebay. I'd also use Paypal, gives you a little protection. I add protection to the PP also, by funding my account with a CC, if PP doesn't act right, then you have the CC to dispute it, doubles your protection.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I use Pilot RC bags as does everybody else in my club. Great quality bags for the price!

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
The only thing I don't like about the revoc bags is the material inside the bag would rub off on the wings and leave a dust on the wings. That was a couple of years ago so they may have changed it. It is pretty sweet how they customize the bags.