• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's your RC "CREW" and why?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Basically there has been one guy that I've always flown with since 85 when I started, my buddy Tony. He taught me how to fly after only flying two weeks himself. The old guys at the club were none to happy about that. He must have done a good enough job I soloed on the second day. We both quit around 2000 for various reasons and he got me back in in 2011. We meet at the field every Sunday morning weather permitting.

Tony-Su-31-2.JPG

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Wow I would be proud to have some of you guys crew my planes.  Mine is Capt. Roll  I work with Rex and besides being a great guy he has a great set of eyes and instincts.  I always have a great time flying with him.  I have had siko_flyer join in on some events and always a pleasure.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Jetpainter said
Basically there has been one guy that I've always flown with since 85 when I started, my buddy Tony. He taught me how to fly after only flying two weeks himself. The old guys at the club were none to happy about that. He must have done a good enough job I soloed on the second day. We both quit around 2000 for various reasons and he got me back in in 2011. We meet at the field every Sunday morning weather permitting.

Tony-Su-31-2.JPG
Ohio AV8TOR said
Wow I would be proud to have some of you guys crew my planes.  Mine is Capt. Roll  I work with Rex and besides being a great guy he has a great set of eyes and instincts.  I always have a great time flying with him.  I have had siko_flyer join in on some events and always a pleasure.
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

BalsaDust

There are many that I can't wait to fly with but for the time being the main person would be @wecoyote; He taught me to fly 3 years ago and pretty much is at the field everytime I am there. Hell he has crashed a couple of my planes (one into the side of my head) and we just laugh it off and grab the next plane and throw it into the air. In his defense the one that hit my head was a really light plane with extreme 3D throws and it was windy as hell and the other crash was me telling him LOWER.

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Ohio AV8TOR said
Thanks Ray, always a pleasure flying with you and Rex, and it's been too long. Hopefully we can meet up somewhere soon. Wish I could have made it out to Apache Pass this weekend,that place is awesome!!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

siko_flyer said
Ohio AV8TOR said

Thanks Ray, always a pleasure flying with you and Rex, and it's been too long. Hopefully we can meet up somewhere soon. Wish I could have made it out to Apache Pass this weekend,that place is awesome!!
I know I was planning on going too.  I just got back a new motor replacement on my 40 Twin from Valley View.  Seems my crank allowed the pistons to get out of sync some as it started running bad one day.  If you want to come to Thunderbirds tomorrow we are flying.