• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's your RC "CREW" and why?

SleepyC

150cc
Ok, so overall we are all family, but everyone has their tight-nit group of friends. The guys who will drive 20 hours to meet you in some field in the middle of no where to fly all day and hang out all night. SO who are they?

For me, I have literally a thousands of friends all over the world that I consider true RC friends. But out of all of those, I have a group of guys I consider the "OG"s.

Snapasaurus "Elie"

MadMax "Mad Duncan"

Josh Price

Big Bird "Jason Danhakl"

Bryan Zang

2 Dogs FU*******

John Banks

Troy Pogue

NachosCheese "Nick Frederich"

Wizard "Mike Martin"

Greg Poppel

Tony Russo

Rocky McCarter

Keith Sessions

Craven "Greg Morehead"

Mark Trent 

Bunky "Chris Fry"

I'm sure I'm missing some people but these dudes ahem been my RC bros since I can't even remember.

Me and Snap have traveled the US, and he was there the day after I had a divorce. GOOD friends.

All my RC friends are my family and I do not take that for granite but, your close friends are special.

So who is your CREW!?!

SleepyC

150cc
Bartman said
SleepyC said
Ok, so overall we are all family............So who is your CREW!?!

You!
Awwww... OK "insert UN-PC comment" HUG

You too lil buddy!

Now get back to programming...

icon_biggrin.gif

I kid... Bart has a childlike enthusiasm for RC Planes. I can't wait for Joe Nall so I can "BREAK" him in.

Troy....Josh.... do we have a golf cart prepared for the Joe Nall Gauntlet for Bart 2015?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
you're going to have a childlike enthusiasm for my fist when i deck you at the campfire next year!  lol

are those avatars getting bigger or is that my imagination?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I am fortunate to be surrounded by a ton of great friends that I love to fly with. I started to type out a list of names but I deleted it because I was afraid I was going to leave someone out by accident and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

My crew know's who they are and here's to them!
very_drunk.png
very_drunk.png
very_drunk.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Cool thread.... I would like to think "ANY" of the personalities I have met recently here on GSN, would offer a helping hand any time they were around. I know I would for you all too. As it stands in my own neck of the woods, I can't say enough for my pals Tom and Sandy at Action Hobby in Meridian. They are two of the best guys you will ever meet. Always there to offer advice, input or just your general "B.S." like pals do. But by  and large, my bestest crew member would be my son Shayne. Been flying with him as long as I have been flying. He is always double checking Dad to make sure he hasn't missed anything. When it comes to helping me put my big 'uns' together, always knows just exactly what to do next. Would be lost without my little flyin' buddie that's for sure.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I fly with a lot of people as TheLAW and I travel all over gods creation every year, but I will typically drop anything to go fly with the F.B.I. guy's from Council Bluffs IA.....that includes the MO chapter rcbuff and gal
icon_wink.gif
     Some of the best friends we've had and lucky to have met them.

Also there is a great crew from Rapid City and Nort Dakota that we always look forward to flying with.

Dang, then I can't wait to go fly in Wenatchee again.

Obviously our local crew, but there are only a few of us at our field.

Hell, we like flying with anyone that is cool
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Terryscustom said
I fly with a lot of people as TheLAW and I travel all over gods creation every year, but I will typically drop anything to go fly with the F.B.I. guy's from Council Bluffs IA.....that includes the MO chapter rcbuff and gal
icon_wink.gif
     Some of the best friends we've had and lucky to have met them.

Also there is a great crew from Rapid City and Nort Dakota that we always look forward to flying with.

Dang, then I can't wait to go fly in Wenatchee again.

Obviously our local crew, but there are only a few of us at our field.

Hell, we like flying with anyone that is cool
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif
Agree!!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Its the truth! What Terry and The Law say, I have a couple friends that are close too! A few that have moved away.... Gary Dunkel, Justin G., some that in other states, Sugar Shane, Troy Hamm, Tony. But By Far.... Since my good pal Dennis passed away (He got me into flying) Ric Feldman and The whole "F.B.I." Group, they have gotten me really far in this addiction we call a hobby. The group not only has grown, but includes a couple chapters... South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas. I am sure glad they allowed me to join! (it wasnt because of my flying ability) Plus Jake F., Terry and Ric have all honed in to help me improve my skillz! It still amazes me we all get together to fly from allover the place when it happens! The F.B.I. is a top notch group of characters!