• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
0b812598a3a02f92205d5cdaf7e1786d.jpg
Man Sunday in Arkansas with the Blues law...well needless to say if the fridge is depleted of alcohol then one is presented with the only option of going without or hitting the local eateries and suck down as much brew as you can...LOL

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Myself, I had a Blue Moon at Applebee's and followed it up with a Schlafly's Extra Stout Irish-Style when I got home.:)

Edit: Oh and I also picked up a variety case of Sam Adams IPA's at Sam's Club today.

Cause that's the way we roll in Missouri on Sundays.:dancing-chicken:

Last edited:

Mikeq

150cc
It blows my mind that there are still blue laws and dry counties in the south:confused:.
I hear ya.... My wife and I have made a lot of trips out of state it seems everywhere you go alcohol is sold on Sundays... Tennessee prohibits the sale until noon on Sundays...I just think it's silly to not sell on Sunday because it's not going to stop anybody from drinking and just look at all the tax revenue that could be collected. Simply idiotic in my opinion.

Mikeq

150cc
Guinness Draught...different but in a good way...smooth with not much of a bite or after taste.. @pawnshopmike have you tried this one and if so where do you rank it since you're a big Guinness fan?