• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Dang Sleepy you've been absent so long...we thought maybe you quit drinking...LOL Dogfish Head ... sounds yummy
baffled-look-smiley-emoticon.png

Mikeq

150cc
I am not a quitter!!
I did slow down a bit as getting up at 5:30am and working 70 hours a week can do that to a guy....
:(

I hear ya...your doing what you have to to take care of your family and you should be very proud...you deserve that beer...it's well earned!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Trying out a new one today. New Belgium Portage. It's good! Very classic porter with lots of earthiness. And no whimp at 6%. Mikey like!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
I know we have New Belgium in our liquor stores ...just need to find this one...sounds absolutely delicious...I'm salivating just reading the caption...

Mikeq

150cc
I'm drinking a 6% domestic that some people around here might consider watered down hee hee, so I will just keep it to myself tonight.