• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
image.jpg

On the Sierra Nevada fall pack tonight. I'm sitting here sweating waiting for fall to arrive.

Seeing the Corona reminds me of a story...Once upon a time many years ago you couldn't get Corona here in the states. My friend thought it was the best beer in the world so we should make a road trip to Mexico in his karmann ghia and bring some back. So we drove down to somewhere probably TJ and bought quite a few cases of Corona. After drinking quite a few we decided to head back. We hid all this beer all over the car, behind the seats, trunk, engine compartment etc. you get the idea. So we pull up to the border patrol guard and my friend slams on his brakes. The whole car sounded like the tabernacle choir playing a concert with bottles. We just smiled at the guy and he started laughing and waved us through.

Corona just doesn't taste the same as back then!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
On the Sierra Nevada fall pack tonight. I'm sitting here sweating waiting for fall to arrive.

Seeing the Corona reminds me of a story...Once upon a time many years ago you couldn't get Corona here in the states. My friend thought it was the best beer in the world so we should make a road trip to Mexico in his karmann ghia and bring some back. So we drove down to somewhere probably TJ and bought quite a few cases of Corona. After drinking quite a few we decided to head back. We hid all this beer all over the car, behind the seats, trunk, engine compartment etc. you get the idea. So we pull up to the border patrol guard and my friend slams on his brakes. The whole car sounded like the tabernacle choir playing a concert with bottles. We just smiled at the guy and he started laughing and waved us through.

Corona just doesn't taste the same as back then!
Lmao. Great story!