• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

We're Doing Something Right!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I had to look after people were commenting on the change over there and it is nasty! That don't matter anymore. I am where the good people are and plan to stay for a very long time, unless you don't like me anymore, then I will leave :)

Great job @SleepyC & @Bartman !
Naaa....you're stuck with us. Kind of like biscuts and gravy. One is no good without the other.:way_to_go:

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
No doubt something is going right here. LMAO after seeing the new FG layout. What a bunch of wannabe's. GSN is #1. I must admit I do visit the other sites from time to time just to check out the classifieds, well ok and mabey to sneak in a pro GSN comment here and there. I should have enough points to be banned by now with the "Id rather be on GSN" below my username on RCG & FG.

-Rick-

100cc
ya no whats sweet about their new site (FG) My computers and tab were set to remember password so every time I looked at FG it logged me in. Now that it's a new and approved site it needs me to re log in with everything, think I'm going to? nah!!

It looks to me like they just made FG look like their other crap site, RC Groups. Not a copy of GSN. Not trying to piss in your Cheerios.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the similarities extend more to the homepage style and layout than the forums themselves. we've still got work to do so we'll keep developing our site and keep trying to keep our community cranking.