• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome to AeroWorks Support Forum

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello to everyone and welcome to AeroWorks support forum. Any questions or concerns please let me know and I would be happy to help.

I am looking forward to working with you guys!

Rocco

AeroWorks

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Rocco, Welcome to the site and thank you very much for your ad purchase. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!

Bart

Super08

70cc twin V2
Yes and a big welcome from me as well Rocco. Happy to see you made it over. Now I just need to bide my time while I wait for that shipment of a Carbon Cubs to arrive. That and try to resist buying a 150cc Yak 55 when they get released. :)

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Hi Rocco! I've got 1 of your 30cc freestyle 260's and just put a 40cc in it and I love it! Thanks for all your work and the great plane!

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks guys I really appreciate the welcome and I am looking forward to this new forum.

Rocco

AeroWorks

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Super08;10255 wrote: Yes and a big welcome from me as well Rocco. Happy to see you made it over. Now I just need to bide my time while I wait for that shipment of a Carbon Cubs to arrive. That and try to resist buying a 150cc Yak 55 when they get released. :)

Super08,

We have a shipment of Carbon Cubs coming mid October and are working hard to finalizing the 150cc Yak 55M as soon as possible:fat:

Rocco

AeroWorks

Welcome over Rocco! Glad you made it. Spent all weekend at the Chattanooga 3D Jam flying my 30cc Freestyle, sadly no pics/video seeing as how I did most of the event coverage.

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
bigblueswope;11027 wrote: Welcome over Rocco! Glad you made it. Spent all weekend at the Chattanooga 3D Jam flying my 30cc Freestyle, sadly no pics/video seeing as how I did most of the event coverage.

Thanks for the welcome how’s the 30cc Freestyle doing for you?

Rocco

AeroWorks