Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

waco ymf 33%

Discussion in 'Scale Civillian and WarBirds' started by shaked israel, Sep 11, 2014.

1. PaPa-Doc

PaPa-Doc New to GSN!

What engine is in that beautiful bird? A neighbor of mine has a GP Waco with a DLE 30 engine and it flies very well. I believe yours is a bigger bird.

2. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I remember that plane when I used to frequent one of the "Other" R/C sites. If I remember correctly, it's either a 33% or 40% AMR Waco with a Moki radial in it. I never tire of seeing pictures of that plane. Shaked Israel did an AWESOME job on it......:yesss:

David

3. shaked israel

shaked israel New to GSN!

another wonderful fligth

Jetpainter, WMcNabb and JAG like this.
  4. shaked israel

moki 250 radial

5. shaked israel

thank you

6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hello @shaked israel,

Thank you for the GREAT video. Looks like that Moki has more than enough power for your Waco. Your video has caused one problem with me. After watching the video, now I want a Waco with a big Moki even more. . . . . . :laughing:

shaked israel, Jetpainter and WMcNabb like this.