• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale UTV's AC Wilcat trail xt, RZR 170 Clone

My son has decided to race mtc's so no time for 4 wheelin, selling the UTV's to help fund the race team :)

2014 Wildcat trail xt with under 30miles on it, perfect, like new condition. Many Upgrades. Right after buying it and doing the mods my son decided he wanted to race motorcycles so the UTV's have sat and are for sale. I've got well over $14k in this. Asking $11500
Add ons are Arctic Cat Alum roof, rear angle bars, winch, front bumper, shoulder bag, windshield, Axia Alloys billet alum mirror, Drake fire ext mount, AJ front fender flairs, Hurst billet pistol grip shifter.
Still under factory warranty. Have all books and title in hand.

I also have the following new in box pts I bought for it but never installed.
Muzzy full exhaust, Evo intake, Dynojet power commander with auto tune, map selection switch and dash display, pace wheel stud kit. Paid over $1700 for everything, take $1400 for everything.

2014 Cazador 180, Aftermarket gas charged shocks, Arctic cat mirror. Very low hrs. My son decided he wants to race mtc's so the UTV's are for sale (also have wildcat trail xt for sale)
These come with the very good GY6B engine. Electric start, headlights,turn signals, horn, speedometer, seat belts, padded roll bar and brake interlock.
I've got a total of $2700 invested, aking $1750.
DSCN2052.JPG
DSCN2057.JPG
DSCN2059.JPG
DSCN2088.JPG
DSCN2090.JPG
DSCN2052.JPG
DSCN2057.JPG
DSCN2059.JPG
DSCN2088.JPG
DSCN2090.JPG