• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Crack Laser, with a few new build tips

Just had the old girl hanging around and not much flying on her lately so decided to make her the star of the show last weekend. Last day at the gym this year so there won't be any gym vids for quite few months. Hope you enjoyed the winter and are looking forward to a bunch of good fun flying outdoors this season. Won't be lon until Nall! :)

[video=youtube;CzY4dQrYOH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzY4dQrYOH0&list=UUThta2neZSH0t0G_ByTk-IA[/video]

JTI

30cc
Go Foamy and go with the Best Crack Laser

Been flying mine outside in light wind. 2S and 9x4.7
This is my second Crack Laser. The first got tangled with another plane that chewed off the wing.
It also was so bent and yellow from the welders I decided to build new. It was my learn to fly plane.
It has the upgraded snap links and flies perfect.
Honestly, it needed no trim. And it looks so pretty built with FoamTack

Attachments

• Crack Laser Mar 31, 1 36 10 PM.jpeg
    Crack Laser Mar 31, 1 36 10 PM.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 462