• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys 32" Crack Laser!

teookie

70cc twin V2
Enterprise had his CL set up with that motor as well and it felt the same to me. A bit disappointing because all the other Motrolfly motors I have tried have been awesome. The CS 20 gram motor definitely puts out more power.

Thanks for the feedback, cwojcik. The plane fly's so good it's still a hoot even with lower power at the end of the flight. Fantastic work on the design for this one, I love it!

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Thanks! Glad you like it. Throw some motor on there with some power and it will really come alive!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Time for some Crack!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375537288.164482.jpg

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Anyone else out there flying their without landing gear? Any CG issues?

I was talking to Chris Jewett at Nall and he stressed that the landing gear was a must, they designed that as the main reinforcement to the nose, so I'd be careful if flying without it

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
You can get away without it but it's a good idea for sure. It will reinforce the front of the fuse, and it's pretty tough so it really won't get hurt in grass. Also, you can land on pavement with it, and if the grass is short enough it will actually roll OK.

It also looks cool!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'll put the gear on today. Thanks for the pointers. I love the one I flew in NJ, I just hope I did an okay job building this one and it flies straight. Build wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be!