• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

SnowDog

matt what rating batteries do you need? I have batteries for my 51 slick which has been out of commission for some time because I haven't made time to rebuild the motor box...

or if you need a motor, what are the specs you need?

Ken at Subsonic Planes came through for me and got a 4315-480 on the way to my dad's house so plan B worked. This should work with the 6s 2200 and 2450s that are already there. Another guy over on RCG is running this same exact combo with the same batts and props so I know it will work.

Plan C was my 3615-750 but I only have some Genesis 4S 2800s and I would like 3300s with a good C rating to make this work.

Plan A is in the hands of Aero Model and maybe something will happen with them on Monday.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ken at Subsonic Planes came through for me and got a 4315-480 on the way to my dad's house so plan B worked. This should work with the 6s 2200 and 2450s that are already there. Another guy over on RCG is running this same exact combo with the same batts and props so I know it will work.

Plan C was my 3615-750 but I only have some Genesis 4S 2800s and I would like 3300s with a good C rating to make this work.

Plan A is in the hands of Aero Model and maybe something will happen with them on Monday.

4315 on this plane is just craziness.

This is the video of that setup from the guy on RCG. This motor will go into a 60" plane after this event. Plan A is a correct weight motor, but that is of unknown outcome. The 3615 would be underpowered compared to the other 2 plans. The video has some bad language FYI

[video=youtube;aB-Y5oo7Og4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB-Y5oo7Og4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
hitec.jpg

Goodies from Hitec.....
one of these will be given away in a special raffle/ or contest. only pilots that use Hitec equipment will be eligible.