• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Transmitters

PatNjos

30cc
Hey guys, I have a 10 channel airtronics radio that I love to death, I'm just curious if there's anyone else out there using airtronics, and what they think. I'm interested to hear about the pros and cons of other brands as well. I just saw a video about a "flysky" tx that looks cool as he'll, but not to sure about the cheap ass price, and I have never seen anyone use one. I wish companies would make radios slimmer, like the Jeti and this flysky.

BalsaDust

One of the guys I fly with has the to flysky and I believe that is what Forgues Reasearch flys with. The guy at my field loves. Only problem I see with it is there is a lot to learn with the open source software but once you learn it the possibilties are endless as to what that radio can do.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hoping to not step on anyone's toes here. Although it is true one can get a very good inexpensive system and have no problems and be completely happy with it. Just as much so, one can buy a very expensive piece of equipment and have nothing but trouble, (As I have in the past) and hate it worse than your ex mother in law. However, Old rule of thumb....you get what you pay for. Spend a little more, get a little better system and be just a tad bit happier. My experience with the older Airtronics systems was very good. I had very good success with them. I would still have been using them today, but they didn't offer what I was looking for. My humble opinion......