Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Titan RC USA Charged/Empty Battery Band Set

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Bushwacker, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Bushwacker

Bushwacker 3DRCF Moderator

Hey Fella's & Lady's,
    So I was able to get my hands on some of these Battery Bands "Thank you [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]"
    and I must say they are a great little addition to my collection of tools and battery equipment.

• They have some good thickness to them and hold tight.
    • Bright color and contrasting color to make them easy to read.
    • Stretch out good and return to original size after prolong use.
    • Multiple uses for these little guys too, not just batteries.

At $6.99 for 10 of them I think it's a pretty fair deal. Especially considering how long you will have them
    and because of the many different uses available to you. Below is a pic showing a few ways I put these
    bad boys to good use. Titan RC got this right. I rate these with 2 :thumbup: :thumbup:

So do yourself a favor go to Aerobeez and get a set. Tell-em Bushwacker sent ya. LOL :)

Click on image for larger view.

Titan RC Charged-Empty Battery Band Set Review.JPG

2. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I have some that I use, it's a good reminder and harder to lose than the clothespin clips I normally use!

3. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome!!! They do look pretty dang cool and I bet they will really help from keeping someone like me from sending a plane up with a battery just waiting to fail!

4. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

That is how I lost my contender.. had enough battery to get up and fly two laps, then everything except the glow engine died and came down nose first at 3/4 throttle. Hit hard enough it blew the tail (both stabilizers) clean off the plane... Newbe lesson learned..

5. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Ugggg that's rough!