• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I didn't do anything in the shop this weekend, but I did have to finally go get my AMR Stick and all the goodies back that a friend of mine was "SUPPOSED" to be building for me. As it turned out, it took him over a year and a half to do what I could have done in less than a month. Even with my work schedule. . . . . :very_angry:

BalsaDust

image.jpg

She is all back together and purring like a kitten. Sitting at the tire shop to get the old girl some new shoes then off to get it inspected. Finally I can get back to RC related stuff.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Emptied a basement bedroom and a pool table room to make way for a larger hobby room. I will squeeze the pool table into a another room. The remnants of the pool table room are still on the wall. Remove the window and install a double door, add lots and lot of lights as well as electrical outlets. Pool table disassembly 2 hours, reassembly will be 2 days or more.

A contractor will be doing the renovations.
Hobby room 2.jpg
Hobby room 1.jpg

emtp275

100cc
Unboxed the Pilot edge 540 30%. Just had to see what it looked like assembled so I slapped it together for a couple of Pic's.:banana-dance:View attachment 48102 View attachment 48103 View attachment 48103
I thought you bought a plane last year LOL I have an Issue of buying a spare and next thing you know my debit card jumps online and orders the motor servos and other goodies so I end up building the damn thing... Humm does any one have a support group for this issue yet?