Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

F0B3614C-829D-4EE4-85D4-1F7D2A55A956.jpeg Well if we are gonna go there with food then I will play as well. Boneless chicken breast brush with olive oil on both sides then dusted on both sides with Lawry’s seasoned salt and McCormicks Montreal Chicken. Grilled over charcoal till the juices run clear. Didn’t get a pic of it with everything else but it was served with yeast rolls, homemade apple sauce, and snaps that I canned last summer. Was very tasty.

2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That does sound yummy too! Sometimes a burger just won't do o_O.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Exactly. And some times it’s not that a burger won’t do it’s that a normal hamburger won’t do. That’s when it’s nice to have friends at work that will bring in a few pounds of ground venison and cook up some good ole deer burgers for the guys. Now that’s a tasty burger.

pawnshopmike and 49dimes like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I have had venison BBQ too. With the right BBQ sauce and on a big ol' onion roll makes for one heck of a sandwich :yesss:.

5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

c
    cooked properly it doesnt even need BBQ sauce. My wife loves when I cook a Boston Butt and will sit there and just eat it plain no sauce and not even on a bun.

49dimes likes this.
  6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Absolutely :attaboy: But I got to stop here. :concern: I'm gaining weight :happy:.

7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Game on. I'll post pictures of ribs and brisket that I smoke in my smoker soon. I would say you will lose but plenty of judges here. :banana-dance:

49dimes likes this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    What are snaps never hear off it.

9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

You might know them green beans.

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That I do know that must be local slang for green beans