• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well it seems to have worked like a charm. I have done that before on smaller airplanes (filling the holes with medium CA) but was not sure if it is an accepted practice with bigger airplanes :oblong:

Servos are all tight back in place, ready for the weekend. New spats and DuBro ball links coming in the mail today so it'll be a whole new bird by the time the weekend comes.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
No work in the workshop for me last night. We had a nasty thunderstorm roll through a little before 4pm yesterday that took trees down all over and took the power with it. We were one of the lucky ones to get power back last night. Most of the rest of town are still out.

I'm sitting at my body shop right now, no power here either. I've got half of a Dodge Viper scattered around the shop hoping the power will come back on so I can paint.

I can't believe all the idiots that don't know you have to stop at a stop light if it's out. There's a good sized intersection here and we've already had one good wreck and many close calls this morning. I've been told many times in many discussions that "people aren't that stupid", well, they are.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I can't believe all the idiots that don't know you have to stop at a stop light if it's out. There's a good sized intersection here and we've already had one good wreck and many close calls this morning. I've been told many times in many discussions that "people aren't that stupid", well, they are.

I went home for lunch a little while ago and had an Illinois State cop go right through a traffic light with no power right in front of me.:msn_slap:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Have not quite figured it out??? What to do......When to do it........How to do it.......WHY DID I DO IT!?!?

Got to get some FOOD on this table!!!!:laughing:.

20160714_161630.jpg