• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

Finished up covering on my Edge 55 this morning. Checkers look so good and are so easy but man they take for ever. Time to glue it all together and stuff @Terryscustom favorite thing on the nose, a nitro motor, piped OS 55ax to be exact.

chex.jpg

full size assembled bottom.jpg
full size assembled.jpg
rudder big glitter.jpg

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Just a short while ago I talked to Rick on the phone and he said he is going to be at VABRO. Not sure I will make it because I am planning to go the Lynchburg airshow Saturday and see the Blue Angels. However plans may change. I think the last time the Blue Angels were in this area was 2011 airshow at Lynchburg. I am not big on huge crowds, some say they are estimating 60,000 people as they had 32,000 in 2011 show!

BalsaDust

Just a short while ago I talked to Rick on the phone and he said he is going to be at VABRO. Not sure I will make it because I am planning to go the Lynchburg airshow Saturday and see the Blue Angels. However plans may change. I think the last time the Blue Angels were in this area was 2011 airshow at Lynchburg. I am not big on huge crowds, some say they are estimating 60,000 people as they had 32,000 in 2011 show!

That sounds like fun as well. Last time I saw the blue angles perform was at the Oceana Air show prolly 8 years ago. I'm looking forward to flying with Rick and everyone else next Saturday though.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I got my Carf Extra out today to run it a bit since I'm planning on taking it to the field tomorrow and it hasn't been run in 7 months or so. I'm glad I did because I about wore myself out flipping it before I got a pop. After that the GP61 started right up and ran great. It's embarrassing to flip on one that much at the field.;)

20160514_145024_resized.jpg