• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Well it has been a long slow journey, but I finished my Giant Big Stick tonight. I started the DLE 35RA tonight in the yard for the first time. This is my first gasser and I have to admit I got a big rush when it started as I was flipping the prop.

I got to say thanks to all of you guys for posting regularly. I constantly double checked things as I went and I found most of the answers without having to ask any questions. You guys are a wealth of knowledge and I am glad that knowledge is passed on for everyone to pick up.

I am loading the stick up and heading to the field in the morning for the maiden. I am pumped to say the least!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well it has been a long slow journey, but I finished my Giant Big Stick tonight. I started the DLE 35RA tonight in the yard for the first time. This is my first gasser and I have to admit I got a big rush when it started as I was flipping the prop.

I got to say thanks to all of you guys for posting regularly. I constantly double checked things as I went and I found most of the answers without having to ask any questions. You guys are a wealth of knowledge and I am glad that knowledge is passed on for everyone to pick up.

I am loading the stick up and heading to the field in the morning for the maiden. I am pumped to say the least!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats! Let us know how it goes.:way_to_go:

BalsaDust

A little dry assembly this morning just to see it together. Still need to cover the rons but looks like covered wieght will be around 13-1/2 oz.

image.jpeg