• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Spammers are getting out of hand.

Well because it makes me reset my password every time I get on... I never even get the chance to click keep me logged in... That is my issue I have to reset my password because when I enter my password it says it's wrong... That is my point of confusion... I don't even mind logging in

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
When your logging in be sure to check the box that says keep me logged in then it should never log you out when you leave.
sorry guys, been traveling a lot for work and when i'm home i've been outside trying to get the deck up and running after a major rebuild.

there is no "keep me logged in" button anymore, we changed the site to keep everyone logged in back when all of the memories of being constantly kicked out were fresh in our minds from the old software.

some browsers, like Firefox for example, will delete all cookies by default when the browser is closed, including the cookie that is installed to keep you logged in.

i was using Chrome to stay logged in but now that Chrome has become unstable I'm back to using Firefox and I have to log in every time I open up the browser window.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Well because it makes me reset my password every time I get on... I never even get the chance to click keep me logged in... That is my issue I have to reset my password because when I enter my password it says it's wrong... That is my point of confusion... I don't even mind logging in

It looks like you have two accounts, one as Matt Carruthers and the other as just Matt. Is it possible you're getting them mixed up and using the wrong password/username combinations? Can I delete one of those accounts for you?

It looks like you have two accounts, one as Matt Carruthers and the other as just Matt. Is it possible you're getting them mixed up and using the wrong password/username combinations? Can I delete one of those accounts for you?
Yes please somehow I ended up with 2 and I think it was during all my confusion. If you could delete the other account that would be awesome!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
ok, deleted the Matt user account, please let me know if you continue to have problems. i checked your account and everything is set up normal so it would be a bigger problem if you're being logged out for no reason.