• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Official RedwingRC 30cc Yak 54 Color Scheme Contest! Open only to 10/26! HURRY!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys - sorry we had some personal have go out of town unexpected this weekend.  We should have the winner chosen by tomorrow

Sorry for the delay!!!!

Hang in there for a few more hours here

BalsaDust

Redwing RC said

Hey guys - sorry we had some personal have go out of town unexpected this weekend.  We should have the winner chosen by tomorrow
Sorry for the delay!!!!

Hang in there for a few more hours here

But I like Pawnshopmike's version where we all win and will all get one. LOL No problem bud take your time. We all know life gets crazy sometimes.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
the above is all true however the Yak 54 is old school so maybe a new, old school, design should win.
icon_smile.gif

HornetNZ

50cc
cbarnes0061 said

But I like Pawnshopmike's version where we all win and will all get one. LOL No problem bud take your time. We all know life gets crazy sometimes.
Sure! I mean only what, 5 people entered?
icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry for the sad contest Tim, but at least you have a handful to pick from.
icon_smile.gif

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Maybe he doesn't like any of them and is trying to find a nice way to tell you.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ok, guys it was a VERY tough decision.  I REALLY enjoyed a LOT of them and there's another one I may see about putting on another plane down the road.  You guys made it hard!!

but after careful consideration - we have decided to do post #15 

By: HornetNZ.  We kept going back and forth on a few but overall most of our staff/ team had the most votes on yours.  Congratulations!!

And please email me at info@redwingrc.com attn: Tim and we can arrange the plane or credit however you want to do it. 

Thank you all for the entries!  we really appreciate it - all of you!!

and thank you Sleepy for hosting it!