• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Only 2 more days until the weekend!!!!!!!
Plenty of time to get these turned around :dancing-chicken:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441300736.131378.jpg

BJ Swope

I thought that name/email looked familiar... We probably won't be able to get to them until next week, the work load is a bit heavy right now. :oblong::cautious:
I'm just playing. Have a great Labor Day, I'm off to go play with my 40,000 closest nerd friends at DragonCon!

BJ Swope

Last edited:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No flying for me this weekend. Off to my wife's alma mater (Clemson) for a football weekend. Large house on the lake, 3 families all weekend, fishing and a lot of drinking, it could be worse.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Is that a dedicated van for traveling to RC events?

Yes and no. It's a retired van the B-I-L has from his work. So it is used to haul what is ever necessary for what ever may arise! All the decals have been removed but you can still see the fed-ex outlines. I explained to him not to wear any fed ex clothing unless he had a death wish.lol