• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You are about two hours from me. I have never been down to Port Dover. I thought you would have a little better weather than me as I am 2.5 hours further north. But it certainly does not sound like it!! Dry here but very windy today.
All I remember from Goodrich is that have a lot of snow during the winters the roads were closed down quite often, but have not been up there in last 8 years. We both live very close to a very large body of water and that will dominate the weather a lot.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well boys managed to get to the field twice briefly in April and only flew once. It’s has been raining ever since then overcast windy. Starting to have withdrawal symptoms. Should have gone to JoeNall good weather and would have been flying my planes, sorry I did not go. The worst is they are predicting rain for next 4 days.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
There's no way I am going flying this weekend. Temperatures are supposed to be in the high 90's. . . . :(. It's going to be hot enough to keep me from working on my Yak too. I will probably end up going to the office instead. . . . . :confused:.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Will not make it to the field today would like to but the body says no. Building the barn is not easy and hard work my body hurts all over. Was putting on the 2 by 4 strapping on the sides for the insulation and the metal sheeting. Up and down the stairs has just knocked it out of me. Need a day of rest. Just for interest we have gone through 3,500 spikes so far and we have not even started the roof or finished the strapping.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Will not make it to the field today would like to but the body says no. Building the barn is not easy and hard work my body hurts all over. Was putting on the 2 by 4 strapping on the sides for the insulation and the metal sheeting. Up and down the stairs has just knocked it out of me. Need a day of rest. Just for interest we have gone through 3,500 spikes so far and we have not even started the roof or finished the strapping.
@Snoopy1 ,

It's like a friend said to me the other day. Getting old isn't for sissy's. . . . . . . :laughing:.