• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Defiantly not going out the field, just got another 6 inches and it is right now zero degrees let’s just say it is dam cold right now, and when you walk on the snow it squeaks when it does that you now it is cold and about 10mph wind. You will have frost bite on bare skin within 10 minuets. Just stay inside and look out.
The weather has been a lot colder this year we normally only get this kind of weather in the middle of January, man it cannot much colder than it already is.

ZERO Freakkin degrees here too bud. I just turned on a couple space heaters in the garage... Brrrr!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
All I am saying is I am retired and maybe not as battered but at 62 degrees I would definitely be out flying. Sorry you are going to a lot of sympathy from some of us maybe because we are terrible jealousy of you. It is right now snowing and the temperature is -8 degrees Fahrenheit. And I have had to shovel the driveway twice.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
All I am saying is I am retired and maybe not as battered but at 62 degrees I would definitely be out flying. Sorry you are going to a lot of sympathy from some of us maybe because we are terrible jealousy of you. It is right now snowing and the temperature is -8 degrees Fahrenheit. And I have had to shovel the driveway twice.
It is 64° right now, sunny, LOL! a beautiful day. I do need to get out and fly some, I have not flown in a year I believe. Think I'll go get some batteries ready for tomorrow, cool thing is, I don't have to leave home to get in some stick time. If it weren't for all the snowbirds mucking up the roadways, store's, restaurants, parks, etc.etc. I might feel sorry for you folk's. Nah!!!!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It is 64° right now, sunny, LOL! a beautiful day. I do need to get out and fly some, I have not flown in a year I believe. Think I'll go get some batteries ready for tomorrow, cool thing is, I don't have to leave home to get in some stick time. If it weren't for all the snowbirds mucking up the roadways, store's, restaurants, parks, etc.etc. I might feel sorry for you folk's. Nah!!!!!
Just kidding with you we are just jealous of you and the weather and the location, go and enjoy your self and think of us.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Just kidding with you we are just jealous of you and the weather and the location, go and enjoy your self and think of us.
I don't know how ya'll deal with that snow. I played it in a bit as a kid but have not, and don't want to, deal with it as an adult. For years the wife said she wanted to move to a snowy area, I took her one winter for a month and that ended that. Stay warm and enjoy the sim until fall.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah no flying for me.
Screenshot_20171230-184707.png