• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

jon595

50cc
Went today. Had fun. Then it got hot. Hit the pool by 12:00. USPS special drop off when the wife was out.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I love this thread. I may frequent this one a bit. I hear all you guys. Work, family, just not enough time to do the vrrrroooooooommmmmmmm thingy.

You guys are like family to me now, yall rock. don't be going over to that "other" thread. Well, hopefully we all can actually post something vrooooommmmmmm fun in that "other" thread.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I love this thread. I may frequent this one a bit. I hear all you guys. Work, family, just not enough time to do the vrrrroooooooommmmmmmm thingy.

You guys are like family to me now, yall rock. don't be going over to that "other" thread. Well, hopefully we all can actually post something vrooooommmmmmm fun in that "other" thread.
I like the "vrooooooom" thingy! I feel the same way. Ya'll are like my family. Only we get along better. Lol. I have been working out of town the last month. With still at least another month to go. So, "I'm NOT going out flying" because of work.

BUT......I do make up for it on the weekends when I come home. I flat tore it up this past weekend.:banana-dance: Flew the Pilot 107 Edge on Friday....the Orange Sukhoi on Saturday, and Sunday me and my "Baby" (my 260) had a special date. That'll learn them for keeping me away from my planes all week. :dancing-chicken:

yakken

100cc
Im not going flying because im here for a week[emoji1]
uploadfromtaptalk1440543778449.jpg