• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
It's been raining so hard here for the last week I think someone is building another ark nearby....
Before that is was frozen in the teens, then I was gone for a couple weeks for work.... I've got a bad itch that needs scratching folks. Been working on putting together an AcroCub foamy in the downtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looks like you have good weather for last couple of months but what is like June,July and August can you then or is just to hot.

We've actually had the exact opposite of California weather, seems like it's been non-stop rain every weekend since the beginning of December- we're no longer in the 'drought'! I hope it's not a wet winter, it's usually warm and dry.

We've got a record setting storm rolling in this weekend, the L.A. area is expected to see rainfall that they haven't seen in almost 2 decades :eek::oblong:

Meanwhile Monday-Friday it's been sunny and clear :rolleyes:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
We've actually had the exact opposite of California weather, seems like it's been non-stop rain every weekend since the beginning of December- we're no longer in the 'drought'! I hope it's not a wet winter, it's usually warm and dry.

We've got a record setting storm rolling in this weekend, the L.A. area is expected to see rainfall that they haven't seen in almost 2 decades :eek::oblong:

Meanwhile Monday-Friday it's been sunny and clear :rolleyes:
The only thing I can say is be thankful you do not need to shovel it, water just runs away.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well we are all still here. The winds were blowing a constant 25mph for about 2 hours yesterday, then it was like a light switch and it just stopped, but poured rain through the night. It's been on and off showers today, there was plenty of time to sneak in some trigger time with the truck :)

16640836_10213011793796469_1615019005247699865_n.jpg
16832232_10213011757995574_1316149031830875363_n.jpg

Unfortunately no stick time though, hopefully tomorrow starts clearing up and leaves us with good enough weather to fly!!