• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well after a very crappy Wed I got a new 14sg last night and got back on the horse today, I brought my plane home in the same number of pieces even got her down and beat on her a little.
View attachment 32488
Awesome plane. My friend up here has one just like it. He has no time to maiden it so it looks as though I will get to do the honors. Oh, I know what you all are thinking..... I just keep him for a friend so I can fly his planes right? "Gimmie the sticks, I'll fly it". LOL...

Glad you got back on the horse. Sometimes it hurts when you fall, but if ya didn't fall, you wouldn't have a reason to get back up and try again.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
New toy!!!
11781677_10208072284071813_2965246220716135905_n.jpg

Flew it once this morning with a totally unfamiliar transmitter. Most nervous I have ever been since I solo'd over 10 years ago :eek::eek::oblong::D

This gas engine stuff will take some getting used to :oblong::confused: