• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

no flying for me also today,,, late winter blast coming thru at the moment and about 30mph winds. So pulled the cowl on my YAK for some TLC :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150425_161856202.jpg
    IMG_20150425_161856202.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 212

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Well I got in 5 good flights this afternoon! Landed a little tail heavy and ripped the tail wheel out of the fuse. [emoji45] It'll only take 10 minutes to fix though. I've really been workin on the rollers and slowly starting to be able to steer the plane...... somewhat. I think I made @ericrs nervous with some of the botched tries that were a bit close to the ground! [emoji12]

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well I got in 5 good flights this afternoon! Landed a little tail heavy and ripped the tail wheel out of the fuse. [emoji45] It'll only take 10 minutes to fix though. I've really been workin on the rollers and slowly starting to be able to steer the plane...... somewhat. I think I made @ericrs nervous with some of the botched tries that were a bit close to the ground! [emoji12]

You got to start somewhere!? lol ME...1000ft ASL lol

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Yeah, but I find I harder to keep them controlled up high. It seems like I can keep on top of things a bit better if if I have it up close and lower. I typically do them around 20-30ft up.

ericrs

70cc twin V2
Ya the way you were going at it made me wonder a few times :eek: but it all ended well! It was a great afternoon since it has been almost a month since we flew last together! :woohoo!: