• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A pretty good day of flying with great friends.
20150302_131359.jpg

Too bad I didn't come home unscathed. I blame Terry @Terryscustom for this. LMAO.... good times. Did someone say lower? Well, does rudder dragging count for low enough? :laughing:
20150302_182259.jpg
20150302_182314.jpg
The wind kicked up quite a bit but still lots of fun. The Sukhoi is getting better. Needles still a lot fat, but she is coming around nicely. I would buy another GP 176 EVO any day of the week.

A short video of hovering in the wind. LOL....yikes.

A pretty good day of flying with great friends. View attachment 13821

Too bad I didn't come home unscathed. I blame Terry @Terryscustom for this. LMAO.... good times. Did someone say lower? Well, does rudder dragging count for low enough? :laughing:View attachment 13822 View attachment 13823
The wind kicked up quite a bit but still lots of fun. The Sukhoi is getting better. Needles still a lot fat, but she is coming around nicely. I would buy another GP 176 EVO any day of the week.

A short video of hovering in the wind. LOL....yikes.

Very nice @stangflyer ! Beautiful part of the country to be flying in also!:big-grin:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
PURPLE EDGE! EVERY ONE!:big_yes:
Snapshot 2 (2-27-2015 11-55 PM).png

Every one needs a "purple edge"
Just something about it......like....It's purple!? lol

Looked like you had a really nice day Rob. By the way......I'm kinda into the "orange sukhoi" thing now. Every one needs an orange sukhoi! How bout it???? Like gimme yours PLEASE:love:

Last edited: