• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
Anyone ever done a snap roll and the head come off of your pilot figure? Best glue job to date on the canopy and now I have to try and get it off to repair the decapated pilot.
How is that for luck?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Anyone ever done a snap roll and the head come off of your pilot figure? Best glue job to date on the canopy and now I have to try and get it off to repair the decapated pilot.
How is that for luck?
Niiiice.....LOL.... How in the world do you decap a pilot without sheering the top of the plane off? Hee hee...:laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
What a HUGE disappointment! weather looking great today through Monday and I got sick from the cold rainy weather :cryin:.
:face-palm: "If it not for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" @stangflyer spare this agony on me!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Man...sorry to hear that. Finally on the mend myself. Still does me no good though. I hear tell mother nature canceled any type of flying weather for Idaho.

Spats

100cc
Since we don't have much of a winter here is San Diego we make our own clouds.
20150117_090119.jpg