• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just AWESOME! First giant scale!? You guys do nuttin "half azzed"! Just half scale! almost! Great Job! Luv da smoke
congrats1.gif

Ah so glad I don't have to travel any more just taxi out of garage take off from drive way. Well I did until my Bride made me put a fence up and a gate up. 80 95 percent humidity.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
As promised, Here is the video of my sons maiden on the PAU 43% Edge. I am a bit prejudiced because he is my son, but honestly I think he did an incredible assembly and maiden on this beast. Not bad for his very first "GIANT SCALE" plane.

Beautiful airplane. That is my favorite scheme that I've seen on a PAU. The new Viper scheme is a very close second.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just checked my home email, seen one from Horizon hobbies. Self Landing Planes, it's subject title was. How many other pilots do we all know that could use that feature? Lol
I dunno.... laying your transmitter on the ground while your plane lands itself is just...well, it's umm....just not right. LOL. The new GPS on these planes should prove to help cut down on pit area landings. Well, 'cept for @49dimes. Ya gots to take off before you can crash into the pits....:spongebob:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I dunno.... laying your transmitter on the ground while your plane lands itself is just...well, it's umm....just not right. LOL. The new GPS on these planes should prove to help cut down on pit area landings. Well, 'cept for @49dimes. Ya gots to take off before you can crash into the pits....:spongebob:

Hmn.....Laid my transmitter down and my plane crashed the "pit" just fine! Even had an auto throttle up feature!:)