• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got out with @ChickenBalls and @mulehead1969 today, That chicken balls dummy started yelling that he wanted photos of the plane me and grass together, some dumb idea he got from @Terryscustom I think, but any way he didnt get the shot and I went up and had one of the few good pop tops i have been able to grab on this plane on the Rt side of the box crossed to the left to try again and pop top looked more like cold out of water fish flop! lol come down to knife edge and the plane sunk like a rock and I noticed no rudder control 2nd Pic is findings on the ground boy did i get lucky.

Sorry man, I didn't know that was your plane I photoshopped in the grass!! I did that once in a really high speed blender with a full throttle spin at the bottom. Fealt strange to come out of that with no rudder!

Husker

50cc
I finally did some flying last night for the first time in almost 2 years. Trying out a new eme 60 in the old heavy yak. Pulled it around pretty good. I am a little rusty though.

GH7z6hNl.jpg
qc9A0y9l.jpg

nebwake

70cc twin V2
I was out there until about 4. Too bad i missed you. How did the yak do? I think your old mxs is a bit too heavy for my 4 cell powersystem, not quite what it was on your 6 cell set up :(

Husker

50cc
I was out there until about 4. Too bad i missed you. How did the yak do? I think your old mxs is a bit too heavy for my 4 cell powersystem, not quite what it was on your 6 cell set up :(

That sucks. I had the torque 4016T-500 MKII on 6s. The eme is a big improvement on power but it's not a rocket by any means. I need to tweak some stuff but I think it will fly ok for me until I finish a project or buy something else.

I hear someone you don't care for sold all of his stuff...:sneaky:

nebwake

70cc twin V2
No kidding? the FOG was pretty nice yesterday, i even tested the waters pretty good and they were nice and didnt give a rash of $#it. Perhaps its looking up at the ol' club!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Same here Kelly, stares, chatter, or if I get company on the line (UNINVITED) I usually just set up to land.
If you want to here talking behind your back while your flying, put a gyro in your airplane. Because you know a gyro is really autopilot. Every maneuver you do in any airplane you own is because of the gyro. The fact that you only have it in one airplane makes no difference. Of course the people that can "actually" fly don't do that, they are normally interested and ask questions. It's the guys you can out fly one handed with a blindfold on that you hear mouthing off.

Last edited: