• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My house repairs finished off my cash and my back:deadhorse:.

Can't fly right now. Can't buy right now......This sucks. Hey.....did I mention THIS SUCKS!
Ah but the upside of your woes? You have a roof over your head and shelter for your hoopties. Plus you have a new plane on its way and a brand new DA 70 twin in which to outfit that new ride. You are vertical and mobil. Life is "goooood"!!!:banana-dance:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ah but the upside of your woes? You have a roof over your head and shelter for your hoopties. Plus you have a new plane on its way and a brand new DA 70 twin in which to outfit that new ride. You are vertical and mobil. Life is "goooood"!!!:banana-dance:

Most is correct my friend!:way_to_go: but I wont be mobil for a while. Slipped a disc and that damn thing called a cyatic nerve is dictating terms to me:nightmare:. :sleepy: is not coming easy:bigyawn:.

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
@49dimes 2 herniated disks is why I can't do my primary job... I had an epidural steroid shot to alleviate the pain. Now I am just waiting on a medical waiver to continue what I love doing most!

Good luck finding the sexy nurse!

I hopefully will be flying Sunday afternoon:)

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
@49dimes 2 herniated disks is why I can't do my primary job... I had an epidural steroid shot to alleviate the pain. Now I am just waiting on a medical waiver to continue what I love doing most!

Good luck finding the sexy nurse!

I hopefully will be flying Sunday afternoon:)
I feel your pain. I was in the ER twice yesterday. I had heard from others how bad kidney stones are, but now I know just how bad. I've had pain in my life before, but nothing that even comes close.

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
I feel your pain. I was in the ER twice yesterday. I had heard from others how bad kidney stones are, but now I know just how bad. I've had pain in my life before, but nothing that even comes close.

That's nothing to scoff. My dad and brother have both had issues with those as well. That is some NASTY pain.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Now this looks like a fun night.
20150410_170112.jpg