• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
From what I can gather, a Slick 540 is an Edge 540 fuselage with Extra 260 wings. If you put a top-view photo of each side by side, you will see the difference in the wings.
I think the fuse is a little higher in profile on the Slick over the Edge. Setting my 30% Pilot Edge to the side of my 30% Slick, they look really close. But my Pilot Edge looks really "sleek" compared to the Slick. They both fly awesome though.

Yakman

70cc twin V2
I called the boss at lunch time, told him it is too nice to work and that i was going flying instead. Hardly a breeze then, loaded plane in Tahoe. And a white truck pulls in front of me and it some friends wanting to visit. Here for 3 hrs and they leave and here comes the wind.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I called the boss at lunch time, told him it is too nice to work and that i was going flying instead. Hardly a breeze then, loaded plane in Tahoe. And a white truck pulls in front of me and it some friends wanting to visit. Here for 3 hrs and they leave and here comes the wind.

What kind of "friend" holds you up!? lol Seems your boss is a good friend!

Yakman

70cc twin V2
Well I work for the Air Force base here, we sposed to do snow removal this time of the year. My job is to oversee the crews that that work on the airfield. The problem with that we aint seen much snow to remove. Sometimes we really have to get with before it melts. So they are fairly liberal at letting us use vacation time if not much to do. Years ago i took a plane to work on, it didn't go over to well. The card players complained about the smell of epozy and ca. FOGs are a pain anywhere you go.

Yakman

70cc twin V2
I'd like to take one of these for a couple flights

Attachments

• IMG_20150222_163921_765.jpg
    IMG_20150222_163921_765.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 199